All you wanted to know about Delay Sprays
Delay Spray is primarily used to delay the ejaculation for those who are suffering from premature ejaculation problems. But this is also used by normal men to prolong their ejaculation and please their partners in bed with a prolonged performance.
How Delay Spray works?
Delay Spray contains Lidocaine, a chemical that works as a de-sensitizer. This actually works on the surface of the penis by reducing the tactile sensitivity so that the ejaculation can be delayed. This medicated spray was originally developed for men with poor ejaculation control, which can lead to anxiety and reduced sexual performance. The product is aimed to boost the sexual confidence by delaying ejaculation.
Delay Spray is now being used by normal couples to enjoy a prolonged love making session. It is absolutely safe to use, non-toxic and odourless. It can be used with all condoms. Spray your penis when it is erect and then wear your condom. It is clinically proven that delay spray works fast, safe and is very effective in delaying ejaculation. When you want your next encounter to be as long as possible, conveniently order your delay spray online from our web store www.condombazaar.com and try it yourself.
How to use Delay Spray?
Hold the spray canister and spray 3 or more times to the head and shaft of your penis when it is in the erect stage. It is advisable not to exceed 10 sprays at one time. Quantity and timing of the spray can vary with individual requirements. But it is recommended to use minimum quantity to get effective results.
If some other questions creep your head about delay spray, then read below
- Delay spray is harmless for women and it is absolutely safe for vaginal penetration. However, it should be avoided when the woman is pregnant.
- Delay spray can be used with all leading latex condoms brands available in the market, unless otherwise specifically mentioned by the condom manufacturer.
- It is safe for oral sex. However minimal quantity is recommended.
- Delay spray is an approved product in India and it can be bought over the counter without any prescription.
- Delay spray is very effective and works perfectly well for many men.
- As an alternative to Delay Spray, delay cream/Gel is also available
How to use Delay Gel/Cream?
Delay cream is the simple way to control premature ejaculation. It is simple to use and prolong your sexual time with your partner. All you need to do is to apply some cream over the shaft and head of your penis and then begin your intercourse. It needs to be applied each time before you have sex. There is no need to worry about applying cream when you are not having sex.
The ingredients used in delay creams are usually Benzocaine and Lidocaine, which are regarded as safe for most people.
Some men and women may be allergic to anaesthetic cream; they should not use Delay Spray or Delay Cream. But ingredients are usually safe for all people and it is widely used across the world for delaying ejaculation and enjoying prolonged sex.
FAQs on Delay Spray
1. How to use Delay Sprays?
You should know that not all delay sprays or creaks work the same way. However, there are standard ways to apply a delay spray for desired results. Let us see one by one.
If you are going to use a delay spray for the first time, it is advisable to start off with just 1 spray. You can check whether you skin tolerates the spray. The skin we mean is your penis. See if you don't get any irritation. If it works satisfactorily for you with just 1 or 2 sprays then you can enjoy spray for a longer duration as the spray can last long. As a standard rule, 2 to 5 sprays should work for you. You can try a maximum of 10 sprays and anything more is not recommended.
After the couple of times, you should be able to find the number of sprays that works best for you. Then you can stick to that number and repeat as many sprays in your subsequent attempts. Some may just need 1 spray, while someone else would need 5 sprays. You will know your right quantity only when you begin to use the product. You take the call.
Hit the right spot
There is no prescribed direction with regard to where to spray exactly. You are advised to spray on the most sensitive parts of your penis and you don't need to cover the entire head. If you spray all over the penis head, there is a possibility that it gets numbed too much leading to loss of erection and sex becomes less enjoyable.
For some the spray could work if sprayed on the underside of the penis head or underside of the shaft. For some head and shaft can work wonders.
So the critical success factor for best results is to locate the most sensitive spot on your penis and use the delay spray on the spot
Importantly, after spraying you need to gently rub to ensure it gets absorbed completely. You may take only 10-20 seconds to get this. Though, it may take little longer if you rub on your shaft. You need to identify the spot to spray which works best for you. You can find it after few attempts.
2. What time to use the Delay spray - during flaccid or erect penis?
You can spray during any stage of your sex and it can work well both when your organ is soft or erect. So, again you have to decide at what stage you need to spray and continue what works best for you. But remember to give atleast 10 minutes before you
3. How soon before sex the delay spray should be used?
Though different brands require different timings, you are advised to look at the instructions mentioned at the back of your spray brand. However, as a general rule, you have to spray atleast 5 - 10 minutes before sex to get sure results.
4. How can Delay Sprays delay my ejaculation?
Most of the delay sprays are formulated with a mild anesthetic chemical called Benzocaine. This gets absorbed into the penile tissues and in turn those tissues will control ejaculation. In simpler terms, benzocaine works as a relaxant for the nerves in your genitalia and asking them to slow down. And thus you can enjoy the ride for a longer time.
5. How long can I last in bed with a delay spray?
There are a lot of factors that involve ejaculation. So, lasting long in bed largely depends on your physiology, penile sensitivity, stress, general stamina etc., In general, global sexual studies suggest that men in general ejaculate after five and half minutes of intercourse. If you're currently below that timeline delay spray will help you touch six minutes. If you're currently at five and half, you can very well go beyond 7 to 8 minutes of full throttle thrust.
6. Does Delay Spray needs to be washed off before sex?
It is recommended to wash off or wipe your penis before oral sex. You don’t need to wipe if off before penetration. When you have applied little extra, you can wipe the excess with a damp cloth and get on with your penetration.
7. Should I wash my hands before using Delay Sprays?
Yes. Hands should be washed after applying the spray to make sure you don't touch your partner and pass on the spray on her body parts. Further it might lead to irritation of your hand accidentally touches eyes or other sensitive parts of your body. So, wash your hands off after spraying it on your organ.
8. How long the Delay spray will be effective?
Though the effect of spray will vary from person to person, as a general rule, the spray will be effective for atleast one hour. Meaning, you can have sex within one hour after spray and your organ will be numb for one hour after a spray and you can make the best use of that to enjoy a prolonged coital session.
9. Is it ok to use a condom or indulge only in an unprotected sex along with Delay Sprays?
It is ok to have both protected and unprotected sex with most of the delay sprays. However it is recommended to use only a latex condom.
10. Can couples indulge in oral sex after using a Delay spray?
It is not recommended immediately after a spray as the taste might be unpleasant. However, couples can indulge in oral sex atleast after 15 minutes of a spray and male organ needs to be washed off clean. In general, it is better to avoid oral sex after a spray.
11. How safe is it to use Delay spray if your partner is trying to become pregnant or already a pregnant?
It is not recommended to use spray in such situations. Licocaine which is the main ingredient of all major sprays are unsafe for pregnancy. It should not be used if your partner is pregnant. So, stay away from sprays if you want her to conceive or if she is already carrying.
12. How many times can Delay spray be used in a single day?
You need to give atleast 4 hours between each spray and you can have a maximum of 20 sprays in 24 hours, though it varies with brand to brand. Some brands advise not to exceed 9 sprays in 24 hours.
13. Can delay sprays be used in combination with drugs like Viagra?
Though there is no specification available on this, there should not be any problem in mixing sprays with medication like Viagra. It is again an individual choice.
14. Are there any tips to prevent wastage of the Delay spray?
Yes. You can spray it into a small glass or bowl and then use your fingers to take out spray liquid and apply it into the required spots on your penis. This can prevent spray from going out of range of spots on your penis. Also you can keep the spray so close to your organ and spray slowly. Some brands give small bottles with markings to use required quantity. That is the best way to prevent wastage and use only required quantity every time.
15. How different are Delay Creams from Delay Sprays?
Both are same in terms of its ability to desensitize your organ. In delay creams you have to apply the cream, whereas here you can apply the cream onto your organ. You can almost follow the same guidelines for delay creams too. The results will be the same.
16. Will Delay Spray stain my clothes?
As the delay sprays are water soluble, any stain on your clothes or bed sheets can be washed off easily by putting them on a washing machine. Stains will be removed by normal washing. So don't worry about stains.
17. How effective Delay Sprays are when used in shower, bath tub or Jacuzzi?
As delay sprays are water soluble, it gets washed off in a shower or bath tub. However, you can use it under shower or bath tub for which
- You have to wait for 10 minutes after spray. During this time the spray would have been absorbed into your skin and it will to its job. After 10 minutes of application you can go to shower or Jacuzzi and enjoy your time with her.
- You can just check by pouring water on to your organ. Both cold and warm water will not have any different feeling on your organ, that is an indication that delay spray is in action and you can get onto your action.
18. Can Delay Sprays be used by a woman?
No, Delay sprays are meant only for men. Woman should not use it.
19. What are the side effects of using a Delay Spray?
Delay sprays in general are safe for most men, but like medicines, it may sometimes casue side effects such as rash or irritation. Sometimes woman may also get rash or irritation. If you are seeing any such symptom, stop using the spray immediately and wash your organ thoroughly with water.
20. Is the Delay Spray harmful to the environment?
No. Delay sprays used pump action and in no way it harms environment. Most of the delay sprays available in the market are eco-friendly products.
21. How will the Delay Spray affect my partner's sensitivity?
No way. It won't affect her sensitivity and she will thoroughly enjoy your thrust. She won’t feel numbness or anything of that sort. However, you are advised to wipe your penis with a damp cloth or towel before intercourse. Or, you can put a condom 10 minutes after the application of the spray.
22. How safe it is to use a Delay Spray?
Delay spray in general is absolutely safe. However you need to follow the following:
- Delay sprays are not meant for children and it should be kept out of their reach.
- You need to wash your penis thoroughly before oral sex. It is not advisable to have oral sex with delay spray on your penis. You need to wash it off before oral sex or wait atleast 20 minutes after spray to indulge in oral sex
- Delay spray should not be used if you or your partner are allergic to benzocaine
- Delay spray should not be sprayed on broken skin and it should be washed off immediately with warm water and soap
- You need to wash it off immediately if you experience irritation or loss of erection after spraying delay spray.
- If you are already on medication related to sexual issues, it is advisable to consult your physician before using delay spray
- Most men across the world use delay sprays and in general have not reported any problems. Unless you have any health problems, delay spray should work fine for you and allow you to enjoy prolonged ride.
23. Will the Delay Sprays surely delay my ejaculation? Are results guaranteed?
Unless you have medical problems that diminish your sexual energy, delay spray results are guaranteed for all men. You will be able to last longer and enjoy a prolonged coital session when you use delay spray properly. Delay spray will be effective for months, till the last spray allowing you to enjoy your intercourse thoroughly.
24. Do I need a prescription to buy a Delay Spray?
No. Delay spray is not a prescription drug and can be bought over the counter. You can order it online at condombazaar.com and get it delivered to your home in discreet packaging.
25. In some Delay Sprays there is a marked dosage bottle? Why it is given?
To ensure you use the same specified quantity every time. When you spray it on to your organ, you tend to spray in excess and waste it by spraying on outer areas. Whereas using a dose bottle will allow you to spray required quantity and use only a specified quantity every time that can work best for you. You will come to know the number of sprays required for every single time and thus you can ensure the spray is used for a longer period and you enjoy great sex for a longer peri