Buy Sexual Wellness Producst Online
What is Sexual Wellness and why it is important to maintain it?
Sex is an integral part of our life. It is proven beyond doubt that regular and healthy sex makes a person healthy, active and mentally alert. In a way quality of sexual health determines the physical and mental health of an individual. So, sexual wellness is paramount to physical and mental wellbeing of all men and women.
Remember, sex is not just a physical act. Your sexual health is not dependent on the different positions that you adopt or how long can you last in the bed or your ability to give orgasm to your woman. Sex has a deeper connection with your mind and body. Sexual wellness is all about approaching sex and sexual relationships in a positive and respectful way. It is about consciously orienting yourself to have pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free from coercion and guilt. Sexual wellness has direct bearing on the physical, emotional, cultural and social aspects of wellness.
In short, sexual wellness can be defined as your ability to enjoy sex without any restriction and confidence to express your sexuality without any inhibition. Sexual wellness calls for a positive approach to human sexuality and maintaining healthy sexual behavior. It is also about the expression of sexuality in ways that are comfortable to both partners. Needless to say, unhealthy sexual well being may lead to offensive or unaccepted sexual behaviours which put people at risk or make them vulnerable to exploitation, coercion, sexual and reproductive ill-health.
When someone's sexual health is sound, he or she may approach sex with positive frame of mind and express his/her desire in acceptable ways and make advances that may lead to safe and mutually pleasurable experiences. There will only be positive and happy outcomes. It also ensures our ability to reproduce.
So, sexual wellness is an important aspect of our life. So, let us see ways to enhance our sexual wellness and make our sex life remain in sound health.
How to increase sexual wellness?
Sexual wellness can be improved through conscious efforts. We give below 14 tips to increase your overall sexual wellness.
1. Being comfortable with your own body and feeling good about yourself
Sexual wellness in many cases is a state of mind and body that allows one to explore sex and enjoy sex in his/her own terms. In essence it is about being comfortable in our own skin, with your partner and actions that you do on the bed. Being sexually healthy and active involves interplay of physical, emotional, social, psychological and interpersonal elements. You need to approach sex with a positive mindset and work. You thoroughly know about your body and what stimulates you and what can make you happy in bed. You need to be aware of how you want to be touched and what triggers your arousal levels. Don’t feel shy about what you fantasize. Guilt has no place in bed and there is nothing right or wrong in your sexual choices. Only thing is that your partner should be comfortable. When you are clear about type of sex you prefer, you can have an enjoyable sex life and your overall sexual health is sure to improve.
2. Expand your views on sexuality
Sexuality encapsulates regular sexual habits, sexual expressions and sexual desires that a person has. Everyone has their own set of preferences and requirements to enjoy a fulfilling sex. You need to approach sex with a positive mind and begin to explore more ways to enjoy sex. If 'sex is sin' is deep rooted in your mind, it needs to be cleared and you should approach sex with an aim to derive physical pleasure.
According to experts,
- You should not feel shy about touching yourself and knowing what feels good for you.
- Masturbation is good and you need to masturbate as and when you can to enjoy physical pleasure. Fantasizing during masturbation is accepted.
- Discuss with your partner openly about sex, fantasies and preferences that could add value to your sex life.
3. Take care of your body
Taking good care of your body is very vital to maintaining your overall sexual wellbeing. How you look and how you feel about you play a vital role in shaping your sexual well being. Looking good often translates into feeling good, which in turn can boost your self confidence and your self esteem. This can have tremendous effect on your ability to achieve sexual satisfaction.
4. Eat healthy vitamins to keep your sexual health intact
There are certain vitamins that can boost our sex life, which include:
- Vitamin C - Increases blood flow by opening up arteries and ensures strong, hard and sustained erection. Citrus fruits, strawberries and potatoes are rich sources of vitamin C.
- Vitamin B12 - This increases strength of nerves and blood cells. It boosts sperm production and male fertility.
- Vitamin B3 - This vitamin helps in secretion of sex hormones and improves blood circulation, which is essential during sex.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid - This strengthens sperms and adds value to make fertility.
There are several fruits that are known to enhance sexual wellness. Chief among them is banana. When you can have banana regularly, it can help you maintain your sexual wellness intact.
5. Indulge in Physical Activity and get fit
Physical activities enhance the overall sexual health, particularly cardiovascular and strength training exercises. Strength training exercises boost your testosterone levels while cardio exercises boost your heart pumping allowing you to get rid of blockages in your arteries that hinder proper blood flow. These can result in enjoying better and stronger erections and allows you to perform longer in bed. You can also jog or walk to begin with. Indulge in any physical activity that you can enjoy doing it. It can either be hitting your gym regularly or playing your favourite sport or doing some cardio workouts regularly.
6. Acknowledge and address sexual problems
Occasionally if you have difficulty in getting or maintaining an erection, ejaculate too early or difficulty in getting an orgasm or reduced libido… there is nothing to worry about. There are millions who are affected by erectile dysfunction. Sexual problems are common and you need to acknowledge it and see professional help. Not accepting it could lead to serious complications and affect your sexual health in a big way.
7. Don't be ashamed, seek help
When you experience something unusual in your performance, there is nothing to feel ashamed about it. There are numerous professionals available to help you clear your physical, psychological, mental or other blocks that might be impacting your usual performance levels.
Sexual wellness therapists can provide sex therapy for individuals and couples to clear sexual disorders that are physical or emotional or both. So that you can get back your bedroom rhythm.
8. Keep stress away
Stress can cause havoc to our sexual health. Stress is the prime reason behind hormonal imbalances, exhaustion, erectile dysfunction, lack of sexual desire and much more. When you allow sex to take control of your body system, it will completely ruin your health condition. Stress needs to be addressed as early as possible. Stress can be addressed through meditation, taking breaks at required intervals and enjoying life as we move along. Through conscious efforts you can stay away from stressful situations.
Stress when not addressed early and properly, can become chronic leading to depression and can seriously affect sexual health even permanently.
9. Sleep enough
If you are sleep deprived, your sexual health will get a beating. You need to make it a habit to sleep 6 to 8 hours every day. Sleep helps your body to repair cells and tissues while keeping your testosterone levels at its peak.
Develop a sleeping routine and go to bed exactly at the right time every single day. A good sleep will help you get a good sexual mood naturally.
10. Have sex regularly
Use it or lose it - You might have heard about it. But it is true. Having sex regularly can help improve your virility. Having regular sex also helps in lowering blood pressure, makes you look younger and prolong life span and much more. Sex can also help people lose weight, get relief from pain and common flu. So, make it a point to indulge in the act of love with your partner on a regular basis.
Quality sex also can strengthen the relationship and help couples stay bonded for a longer time. One trick to have sex regularly at the same frequency is the add variety and make it interesting for both partners to indulge with excitement. Use whatever is comfortable to both of you, use sex toys, new condom variants, role play garments, sexy lingerie or just about anything that can kill the monotony and infuse fresh energy into your bedroom is fine.
11. Schedule Sex
The idea of scheduling sex may be uncomfortable to many for a variety of reasons. Some people may find it mechanical. Some may argue scheduling kills the spontaneity which is essential to have satisfying sex. But scheduling sex is the best way to engage yourself in the act compulsorily and over time, it may soon become something that both of look forward to. The more you do it, scheduling becomes more frequent and more you can enjoy. It helps you create a space for sex compulsorily amidst your busy life.
12. Create desire, don’t wait for it
Don’t always wait for the desire to ping you and then you start to touch your partner. Rather, create desire by beginning to touch each other, kiss each other and relaxing together can surely open up intense desires leading to satisfying sex. Sometimes it is normal to remain without sexual desire even for a few days or even few weeks. But it is also normal if you create desire and do it. The point is you don't have to wait for the desire, rather create it.
13. Take good care of yourself
When you feel any pain, or discomfort or emotional drain, visit a doctor and clear your ailments. Eat healthy and exercise regularly to keep yourself fit. Also groom yourself well and dress up to feel good about yourself. Do whatever you like that can make you feel good about yourself. Go for a swim or a long drive or a long walk, climb a mountain or go bungee jumping… do whatever that can make you feel good about yourself. That feeling can boost your self esteem and make you look attractive to your partner and this is vital for enjoying a healthy sex life. Physical wellness is essential to achieve sexual wellness. So, take good care of yourself as much as you can.
14. Communicate Openly
Feel free to communicate with your partner about your needs and what makes your comfortable in bed. You can be open about positions that you like and foreplays that you enjoy most. You can also express what can give you a good arousal and things that you want her to change or avoid. When you do something that irritates your partner, the outcomes are surely not going to be pleasant and this might affect your performance in bed. When you understand each other and do what excites each other then sex becomes enjoyable and you begin to feel happy towards each other. And this helps you fall for one another and thus your sexual frequency increases leading to happiness and enhanced sexual wellness. Talk more and understand each other better.
Type of foods that can enhance your sexual wellness
Certain foods have a direct bearing on sexual wellness as it can enhance the health and stamina and allow men and women to enjoy sex as much as possible. Sexual wellness depends on right food, exercises and lifestyle choices. When all these are in unison, then you can have sound sexual health and enjoy your time in bed with your partner.
- Being a rich source of Vitamin B, banana is known to enhance sexual stamina and improving sexual potency of men and women.
- Banana helps in the production of serotonin, a “feel good” hormone that helps in enjoying sex without any anxiety. With high potassium content, banana fruit facilitates body to secrete sex hormones and enhances sex drive.
- Banana has a large quantity of bromelain, an enzyme that our body needs for improvement of blood flow, thereby it helps in addressing male impotence and erectile problems.
- Banana helps in improving overall energy levels
- Fig is a dry fruit that has abundant nutritional value and is known as a sexual wellness fruit for thousands of years
- Fig is a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin B1 and B2, calcium, phosphorous, iron, sodium, potassium, magnesium, manganese and chlorine.
- Medically it is proven that eating raw figs result in drastic improvement in sexual health and sexual stamina
- Men who have taken figs with boiled milk for a period of one month regularly have reported better erections and longer than normal sexual performance.
- Pomegranate juice is known as a sexual nutrition super food because of its high concentration of antioxidants
- This fruit has proven to increase blood circulation and thereby prevents cardiovascular problems.
- Recent studies have shown that pomegranate is also good for increasing the testosterone level, escalating sex drive, improving sperm quality and motility.
- Studies have found that pomegranate juice can increase the production of natural antioxidants in the blood and the sperm.
- It is enriched with vitamin E, C and A - which can enhance physical energy and overall improvement in sexual stamina.
- Chia is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acid
- Chia works wonders in enhancing brain health and reduces the possibility of depression.
- Chia seeds are known to facilitate greater blood circulation and thus help in achieving stronger, harder and sustained erections.
- It is also rich in protein, zinc, fiber, and iron which can improve stamina and gives a whole new meaning to sex.
- Oysters come with a high concentration of zinc, which is known to surge the level of testosterone in men. Testosterone is a male hormone which is responsible for building and maintaining sexual drive in men.
- Raw oysters have a high concentration of amino acid and a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids which helps in overall sexual health and stamina
- Oysters are also rich in vitamin B12 enhances energy levels
- A cup of coffee refreshes our mind and body and helps us stay energetic throughout the day.
- A recent research has confirmed that caffeine is an effective sexual nutrition, which enhances sexual arousal and set the mood for sex.
- A new study from the University of Texas has found caffeine can reduce the incidence of erectile dysfunction in men to a great extent.
- Other than sexual health, coffee helps in burning more calories and boosts cardiovascular health.
Factors that affect Sexual Health
As you have seen sexual wellness is vital to enjoy a healthy sex life as it can impact our physical and emotional wellbeing to a large extent. Sexual wellness can take a beating when you are not aware of its symptoms. Please be aware that certain illnesses and diseases than can affect our sexual wellness in a big way if you don't take proper medical attention and care.
Symptoms of deteriorating sexual wellness
There are several symptoms to show that our sexual wellness is getting affected. As it is related to our emotional health, some small ones may disappear while we begin to feel happy and comfortable. Persistent ones can gradually begin to impact and lead us to face serious consequences.
Lack of sexual desire and not able to maintain an erection are two symptoms in men that is a clear indication that sexual wellness is in the decline. When you feel that you are not able to achieve or retain an erection, then seeking immediate medical attention can help you get much needed remedy.
If you delay taking treatment due to shyness or fear, then you are risking your sexual health to a great extent and you could deprive yourself in enjoying active sex life forever. For women, lack of sexual desire and intercourses becoming painful are an indication that sexual wellness is dipping. The reasons could be physical or emotional or due to a combination of both. But taking immediate medical help is vital to restoring sexual wellness.
Common sexual disorders include:
- Sexual dysfunction,
- loss of sexual desire
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
- Intercourse becomes painful
- Reproductive system disorders
- Urinary infections, pain while urinating
When you face any of the above conditions, you need to seek immediate medical attention, which otherwise can have serious impact in your overall sexual wellness.
Strategy for Sexual Wellness
In order to enhance your sexual wellness, you can have a personalized and complete strategy for sex. You may wonder why a strategy? A good strategy helps in getting rid of anxiety and allows you to perform with confidence. Further, it helps you in providing pleasurable sex and satisfaction to your partner, which can help you enjoy your time in bed and this, could make you even more confident in approaching sex with conviction and positive mindset.
You need to understand that sex is a part of everybody's life and it plays a major role in overall health and well being of people from across all walks of life. Sex has both positive and negative outcomes. Let us see both.
Positive outcomes of sex
- Respect and High Self Esteem
- Being comfortable with yourself and partner
- Build healthy relationships
- Enjoying the joy of parenthood
- Staying healthy and happy
Negative outcomes of sex
- Unwanted pregnancy
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Pain and discomfort
- Coercion or forced sex
- Physical abuse
Sexual wellness allows you to enjoy a healthy life and explore sex in your own terms and in the way comfortable to you and to your partner.