Carex Hammer Vibrating Massage Ring
Carex Hammer Vibrating Massage Ring – Product Description
Carex Hammer Vibrating Massage can help you experience an amazing sex with your partner. The product will excite you beyond belief if you are using a vibrating massager for the first time. If you already have experience with a vibrating massager, then this will excite you even more as this can exceed your expectation and allow you to experience heightened pleasure during your love making. You can wear the pink coloured Carex Hammer Vibrating Massage ring onto your erect shaft with vibrator on the upper side while protruding ticklers facing the front side.
Ensure tickers are always facing the front side as these are meant to stimulate woman's sensitive areas such as clitoris and perineum (region between vaginal and anal opening). When you are ready to push your organ in, you can switch on the vibrator and continue with you to and fro motion. The vibrator will stimulate her clitoris while your organ will explore pleasure zones in her inner walls.
Carex Hammer Vibrating Ring Features
• Single function motor with steady-on please mode
• Bush ticklers for enhanced sensations
• Stretchy, comfortable erection ring
Carex Hammer Vibrating Ring Product Information
• Replaceable LR41 batteries last 30+ minutes
• SEBS silicone
• Latex- and phthalate-free
How to use Carex Hammer Vibrating Ring?
1. Wear the ring on your erect shaft with vibrator on upper side and protruding ticklers and Rabbit ears facing the front side. Be sure the protruding ticklers are facing forward because it is designed to stimulate a woman's sensitive area.
2. Put the ring at the base of your penis. If the rabbit head is on the upper side of the shaft the clitoral region will be stimulated, if it is on the lower side of the penis, the perineum (region between Vaginal opening and Anal opening) will be stimulated.
3. To switch on vibration, carefully push the on/off switch inside. The switch is located on the side of the vibrator. Vibration will last about 20-30 minutes or until the battery is exhausted.
4. To switch off vibration, carefully push the on/off switch once again until vibration stops.
5. The bullet can be used individually to stimulate the sensitive areas.
How to replace the batteries of Carex Hammer Vibrating Ring?
- Carefully remove the vibrating bullet from the head of the Silicone ring by pushing from one side.
- Rotate the top of the vibrating bullet to open the cap.
- Pop out the batteries and insert the new batteries.
- Close the vibrating bullet by placing the cap on the body of the bullet and rotate the cap on the opposite side and then slide the vibrating bullet into the Silicone ring. Now you are ready for the next orgasmic exploration.