I Can Pregnancy Test Card
I-can Pregnancy Test Kit – Product Description
Pregnancy test kit is an amazing product that can give enormous joy and satisfaction to woman on knowing that she has conceived. Motherhood is a blessing and every woman in the world wants to become a mother at some point of time and pregnancy kit helps them know whether they have conceived or not through a simple and effective test.
I-can Pregnancy Test Kit is one of the leading brands in Pregnancy test kit domain and it has been helping countless women test and know their conception status at their homes. I-can pregnancy kit can detect and confirm pregnancy in five minutes.
I-can Pregnancy test kit is very effective in detecting the presence of human chorionic ganodotropin (hCG) hormone. This hormone will be detectable in the urine only when a woman is pregnant. I-can detects the presence of hCG hormone in the urine. The placenta that connects your baby to your uterine wall produces hCG.
I-can Pregnancy test kit provides accurate detection of pregnancy based on the presence of hCG and the kit is very simple to use.
Moreover I-Can Pregnancy Test kit does not require the assistance of an expert or a specialist. Anyone can use the test at home and determine the pregnancy status accurately.
What are the contents of I-can Pregnancy Test Kit?
I-can pregnancy kit contains the following
- Single use pregnancy detection strip - 1 No, which contains 1 test device and
- 1 disposable dropper.
How to use I-can Pregnancy Test Kit?
You may please read the instructions before performing the test procedure. You should know how to read the test results so that you can be sure about the results.
- The test can be performed even on the 6th day after the unprotected sex
- However, for best results you should do the test on the day of the missed periods or later
You can find three markings
S- Sample on the test kit.
The kit is meant only for single use.
Method I – Drop Test
1. Collect the first urine in the morning in a clean dry container as hCG is known to be highest during morning.
2. Use the dropper, pick urine sample and place three drops of urine in the kit at the portion marked 'S'. Each drop of urine should be added only when the previous drop is completely absorbed in the kit. So, you need to be little patient.
3. Leave the kit undisturbed for some time and check the results after 3 to 5 minutes.
When you don't want to collect your urine sample on a container and wish to urinate directly on the test kit, then you can try the second method.
Method II – Direct Stream Test
- Hold the test kit in a position where the portion marked 'S' is towards you.
- Urinate directly on the sample portion for 5 seconds. You can use a stopwatch for accuracy. Urinating one or two seconds more is fine.
- Check your results after 3 to 5 minutes.
How to interpret test results of I-Can Pregnancy Test card?
Positive: If you see 2 dark pink or purple coloured lines appear near 'C' and 'T' portions, it is an indication that you are pregnant.
Negative: If there is no pink color band or a light pink line on the 'T' test region, it is an indication that you are not pregnant.
If you couldn't see color lines on both 'C' and 'T' portions, don’t worry. Just repeat the test using a new device.
Tips for best results with I-Can Pregnancy Test Kit:
1. It is advisable to take the test on the first day of your missed period. You may get negative results due to low hCG levels if you take before the first day of your missed period.
2. Avoid drinking lots of water before taking the test as it can dilute the hCG levels in the urine and may get false negative result. Meaning, you may be pregnant but it will show negative.
3. Do not touch the portions marked 'C' and 'T' as these absorbent areas contain chemicals that can detect the presence of hCG in the urine. If your touch disturbs those chemicals, the accuracy of your test result may be affected.
4. Keep the test kit dry and ensure water is not splashed on the kit.
What is the ideal time to perform the test using I-can pregnancy detection kit?
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is the pregnancy hormone that is produced by the placenta after the implantation of the embryo in the uterus. The pregnancy test measures the amount of the hCG in the urine, which is produced only during pregnancy.
You can perform the test using i-can as early as 6th day after unprotected sexual intercourse. However, the results will be more accurate and reliable after first day of missed period because hCG levels increase rapidly during early pregnancy, almost doubling every two to three days.
What is the Accuracy of I-Can Pregnancy test?
The I-can pregnancy test is 99% accurate provided the test is performed properly. The accuracy of the test results depends on the following factors:
- Following the test instructions properly
- When you do the test - ideally after the first day of your missed period
- Using the early morning urine
If you get a positive result, you should consult your gynaecologist to confirm your pregnancy. Your gynaec will perform blood test which is more accurate and sensitive in detecting hCG levels than urine test. If you get a negative result, you should repeat the test after one week if you do not start your periods.
How about? Repeating the test with I-Can Pregnancy Test Kit
If you feel you had not used your first strip properly, you can redo the test using a second strip. Your pregnancy test device is meant only for single use. Avoid using the same strip again. If you get a faint positive result and you are not sure about concluding the results, repeat the test after one week.
If you get negative result and you do not get your period within one week then you can repeat the test after a week as hCG levels increase rapidly in your body if you are pregnant.
What are the Precautions to be taken before taking the pregnancy test with I-Can Pregnancy Test Card?
- Ensure the test strip is well within the expiry date before performing the test
- Carefully read all the instructions and follow them diligently to get accurate results
- You should not take excess fluid before taking the test as it may dilute the hCG amount in the urine and thus, you may get a false negative result.
- You should only use first morning urine sample to get best results
- You need to wait atleast 3 to 5 minutes to get results
- Take the urine sample in a clean and dry container
- Few medications such as Humegon, Novarel Pregnyl, Profasi, and Pergonal may result in false positive results as they contain hCG. In such cases, it is better to consult your gynec to confirm your pregnancy.
What are the Common mistakes done while testing with I-Can Pregnancy test kit:
- Test strip should not be taken out of its package long before doing the test. Ideally, you should open the package 5 minutes before doing the test in order to prevent false results.
- Do not touch the membranous strip near the markings C, T and S, because the foreign particles on the hands may interact with the strip and disturb the chemical coatings on those places resulting in false results.
- You are advised to perform the test on or after the first day of your missed period. Doing test early may only result in showing false negative results.
- Do not do the test near an air cooler, table fan, window or under a ceiling fan as the air flow may dry the sample leading to inaccurate results.
- Do take the test with first morning urine as the hCG concentration in urine will be the highest in the early morning urine
- First morning urine sample should be collected in a neat, clean and dry container. A dropper should be used for sampling the urine and it is enough if you put 3 drops of the urine in the sampling area for accurate results. Avoid over saturating the sampling area on the strip.
- Usual reaction time of i- can test kit is 5 minutes. Therefore, you should read the test results within 5 minutes after placing the urine sample in the vent. Observing the results after 5 minutes would give inaccurate or false positive results.
What are the Conditions that can give false positive results with I-Can Pregnancy Test Kit?
- When you are taking fertility treatment you are likely to get false positive results as medications prescribed to you increases your hCG levels
- Antianxiety, anticonvulsant, promethazine and antiparkinson's medications increase the hCG levels. When you are taking any of these medications then you may have false positive result. Which means it will show positive, but you may not be pregnant at all.
I-can pregnancy test Card is widely used by young women across the country and the results have always been 99% accurate if used properly and as per the instructions given in the pack. I-can kit can be bought online from condombazaar.com and you can get it delivered home conveniently. Happy Pregnancy!